Friday, June 12, 2009

What Technology Might I Use In My Class In The Future?

I can see myself using possibly the Blogger in order to open another form of communication with the parents of my students. I can also see a great use for the Google Docs with my colleagues. We can use the same document and not have to worry about what format or what version of Word was used. This will allow a better utilization of our time. We can also send it to admin. without having to worry if Admin. can open the document in a timely manner or not.

As for Facebook, Flickr and Twitter, I do not see a professional use for these sights. I will, however, continue to use Flickr and Facebook in my professional life. At this time I still do not seem to understand or "get" the purpose behind Twitter. I will continue to try and increase my use and knowledge of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day At The Ranch

A Day At The Ranch
My son trying to climb the niyok (coconut) tree