Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Technorati

This site allows one to search either broad or narrow. When I searched Guam on just the Post, there were over 2,000 sites. I narrowed the search to Blogs and tagged and there were only about 500 sites to look at. One can refine the search without continuously starting over.

This all is just a bit overwhelming for me since I am not so in to what all is available in technology, although I am slowly trying to learn. This could be a very valuable search tool when one does not quite know where to start and needs a broad base with which to start. Once they find some information, then they can use the same site to narrow down the information within which to look without continually starting over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day At The Ranch

A Day At The Ranch
My son trying to climb the niyok (coconut) tree