Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Library Thing

Here is the link for my Library Thing... http://www.librarything.com/catalog/JillWhite68. I have had fun looking through this site this evening. I have an auntie and a cousin who are published authors and I was able to find many of the books they have written and gotten published. This site is handy to share with relative who want to buy books; the can visit the site to find out who a favorite author is or a favorite book. This site can allow for a very broad, yet quick search. One can read what others have said about a book before they buy it should they want. I also like that English is not the only accessible language. This could be quite fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day At The Ranch

A Day At The Ranch
My son trying to climb the niyok (coconut) tree