Sunday, May 24, 2009

Podcast! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes two brains are better than one. Barb and I spent about an hour or more trying to do our Podcast this morning. I had to leave to go to a family gathering and we agreed to see what each of us could accomplish on our own. We will reconvene should we need tomorrow. After arriving home from the gathering I was trying to do the recording, but Audacity was giving me a hard time. I discovered that we have a recording device already on the computer. My son helped me to record it. He then also helped me find and download a converter program so that I could send the file as mp3. I was successful, now I must just wait for a response from Scott to find out if I really was successful.

No school tomorrow, so will try and finish up end-of-the-year grades.

1 comment:

  1. I tried for awhile, but couldn't figure out how to convert it for sending. Hopefully, you have it figure out enough to help me.

    ReplyDelete

A Day At The Ranch

A Day At The Ranch
My son trying to climb the niyok (coconut) tree