Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday

I took a little more time to look at Web 2.0 tonight and it is a pretty nice tool. Definitely a time saver when you are looking for something specific. Not much energy for anything tonight. Woke up at 4:30 worrying about Synopsis for KIN 730. Looooooong day at school today. We had to sit through the most unorganized and time waster of a faculty meeting. I, of course, utilized my time. I set up off to the side and completed my second synopsis, now I just need to proof it tomorrow with Barb before sending both of them off.

Searching for a good, but not too expensive laptop computer. Any suggestions where to look?

Jill

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jill,
    I just purchased a Lenovo ThinkPad SL500. It wasn't too expensive and I haven't had any problems.
    I too woke up early! I'm pretty stressed about getting all of the work done. I have the fear that I'm forgot to do something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like we both in the same boat. Thanks for the computer input. My cousin suggested Lenovo as a possibility. Will look in to it.

    ReplyDelete

A Day At The Ranch

A Day At The Ranch
My son trying to climb the niyok (coconut) tree